Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Come out Come out wherever you are!

This is just a test. If you are lurking or even if you usually comment please leave me a comment even if it is just hi, I am just curious how many people have found me since I started this blog.

The boys have been sick home from school most of this week so far. Really bad colds, bit of a sore throat. Oh, we got some free tickets to the hockey game last weekend. We all loved it. I am not a big fan of hockey on TV but hockey is so much more exciting live. Where else can you scream and yell and cheer on your favorite team without being told to be quiet? lol Our team lost by 1 though. We also saw how to train your dragon in 3d. It was a really good movie. Who knew a dragon could be cute? lol

1 comment:

Tanya @ TeenAutism said...

Sorry to hear the boys have still been sick. Hope this week is better for you.