Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stole this from a bloggy friend.

A. Age: 36

B. Bed size: Queen 

C. Chore you hate: folding clothes

D. Dogs: Im a dog person at heart but I have a cat and a budgie, go figure.

E. Essential start to your day: computer and a hug from my boys when I go out the door.

F. Favorite color: Purple!

G. Gold or silver: either. I like shiny things.

H. Height: 5'10"

I. Instruments you play: nothing

J. Job title: SAHM

K. Kids: 2

L. Live: simply but Im happy.

M. Mom’s name: Susan

N. Nicknames: Angel. 

O. Overnight hospital stays:  childbirth and sleep study on a hard cot with my son.

P. Pet peeve: ignorant people who dont try to understand.

Q. Quote from a movie: My name is  Iñigo Montoya you killed my father prepare to die.
R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: 2 brothers

T. Time you wake up: 7:00

U. Underwear: Yes 

V. Vegetables you dislike: cooked peas, cooked carrots

W. What makes you run late: kids having tantrums or my absentmindness.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: mostly ankle ex-rays. I fractured one and a few years later I pulled muscles and ligaments in another. Can I be done now? lol

Y. Yummy food you make: chicken fajitas, mexican stroganoff, my lasangna is the best.

Z. Zoo – favorite animal: the wolves

No comments: